Does Bluefly have an affiliate program? Has anyone used it?
Share your experience with Bluefly's affiliate programs
Yes, Bluefly does do affiliate marketing, so you can earn commissions by referring new customers to Bluefly. Based on our research, here's how they participate in the major affiliate networks:
- Skimlinks: Yes — Apply
- Viglink: Yes — Apply
- ShareASale: Unlikely — Check status
- Awin (Affiliate Window): Unlikely — Check status
- FlexOffers: Yes — Apply
- Commission Junction (CJ, Conversant): Yes (may not be active, last active in July 2018) — Check status
- Rakuten Marketing (Linkshare): Unlikely — Check status
- Pepperjam: Unlikely — Check status
- Impact Radius (Impact.com): Unlikely — Check status
- Avantlink: Unlikely — Check status
- Webgains: Unlikely — Check status
You can also check Bluefly's homepage to see if they've posted any updated information about their affiliate or referral programs.
Learn more at bluefly.com.
It doesn't look like Bluefly offers any affiliate programs right now, but they may in the future.
You can also contact customer service to be directed to the latest information on any possible partnerships here.